We are so excited to have LIVE SERVICES! We are taking
every precaution to follow all the mandated guidelines to
keep everyone safe. Please STAY HOME if you a re feeling
sick or are considered HIGH RISK!
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, everyone should:
1. Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20
seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
WE HAVE SANITIZER AVAILABLE at the door and in all our
2. Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6
feet). PLEASE SIT AT A DISTANCE and stay safe, the re is plenty
of room to spread out in the auditorium!
3. It is now required that everyone wear masks when attending
a live church service as this has been mandated by the county.
We will have masks available should anyone forget one.
4. Cover your cough or sneeze with a t issue, then throw the
tissue in the t rash. TRASH CANS ARE AVAILABLE in various
locations in the building and auditorium.
5. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
daily. WE ARE SPRAYING EVERY SEAT IN THE AUDITORIUM
EVERY SUNDAY MORNING BEFORE THE SERVICE. We are also
disinfecting all the restrooms.